Hyatt Regency Hotel, San Francisco • December 10-12, 2015
On behalf of the Applied Technology Council (ATC) and the Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), we would like to invite you to join us in San Francisco on December 10-12, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. Following the success of the 2009 conference, this state-of-the-industry forum continues the effort of improving the seismic performance of existing buildings and other structures.
The program is being planned to provide a forum for the presentation and exchange of new information on the seismic evaluation and seismic rehabilitation of existing buildings, including case studies, new discoveries, innovative use of new technologies and materials, implementation issues, needed improvements to existing standards and methods, and socio-economic issues. The goal is to provide an invaluable opportunity to advance the understanding of the tools, techniques, and innovations available to assist the attendees in meeting the challenges of seismic evaluation and rehabilitation.
Click here to view the Preliminary Program.
Don’t miss your chance to participate in this unique event designed to provide new information on seismic evaluation and rehabilitation.
Reasons to Attend
- Earn up to 14 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Hear Interesting Key Note Speakers
- Learn from educational technical sessions
- Network with colleagues and leaders in your field
- Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities
- Honor the Champions of Resilience at the Awards Dinner
Who Should Attend
- Structural engineers
- Civil engineers
- Bridge engineers
- Business owners
- Researchers working in the structural engineering discipline
- Users of ASCE/SEI 31, Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings, and ASCE/SEI 41, Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings
- Members of ASCE/SEI
- Professional engineers looking for additional opportunities to earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs)